Monday, May 19, 2008

Obama Whines About GOP Picking on his 'Not Proud of America' Wife

Forget that Sen. Barack Obama has no political track record to speak of, and all we can judge him on are his judgments and associations (My mama used to say, "You make your bed, you gotta' lay in it.), when it comes to any form of criticism at all, Obama can't stand the pressure, or so it seems.

ABC News reports Obama ripped into a Republican ad today that discusses comments made by his wife, Michelle, and called the GOP tactic "low class" and "detestable."

In February, millionaire Michele Obama said these words:
What we have learned over this year is that hope is making a comeback. It is making a comeback and let me tell you something, For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country. And not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change. I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction and just not feeling so alone in my frustration and disappointment. I have seen people who are hungry to be unified around some basic common issues. It has made me proud.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home