Thursday, October 4, 2007

After 9/11 Obama Jumped on Divisive Bandwagon

The Associated Press reports that Democrat presidential candidate Barack Obama said he doesn't wear the American flag lapel pin because it has become a substitute for "patriotism" since the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.
"Shortly after 9-11, particularly because as we're talking about the Iraq war

[...]

I decided I won't wear that pin on my chest," he said in the interview. "Instead, I'm going to try to tell the American people what I believe...."
Yeap, Obama decided, like just about every other Democrat, that what he thought was more important than showing everyone that he was standing up for the country.

It's no small irony that an example of Democrat obstructionism can be displayed in something simple as throwing away a flag pin.

Oh wait, I forgot, throwing away pins and medals is a Democrat habit.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home